Ramoji Film city in Hyderabad is one of the most important points of interest to Hyderabad tourists and foreigners
A spot that is ideal for every one of the admirers of film and Bollywood! Set up by Ramoji Rao, the head of Ramoji bunch in 1991, Ramoji Film City is a dynamite escape a little outside the city of Hyderabad. It is spread more than 2500 sections of land and has been ensured as the World’s biggest Film Studio Complex by the Guinness Book of World Records. Ramoji Film City can oblige 20 film units at one go and has different shooting areas including London Street, Hollywood signage, Japanese plant enclosures, airplane terminal, medical clinic, scenes and structures just as labs. Being one of the most prevalent spots to visit in Hyderabad, one can reach Ramoji Film City through various bundled visits and transports that leave consistently from the city.
Things to do at Ramoji Film city
1. Experience sports: The film city advances sports like Bungee launch, Football, swinging and moving through the circle, b-ball and cricket among numerous other.
2. Studio visit: In this visit, you can go for a voyage through the entire studio and can likewise visit the well known Askari Garden, Japanese Garden, Mughal Garden, Sun Fountain Garden, Angel’s Fountain Garden, Sanctuary Garden and some more.
3. Motion picture enchantment park: At the Movie Magic Park of the Ramoji Film City, there are unexpected quake tremors, you can appreciate reproduction experience of free fall, astounding acoustic impacts, Filmi Duniya and Action Studio in the event that you are a motion picture sweetheart this is simply ideal for you.
4. The fowls park called “Wings”: Love watching feathered creatures or considering them? At Wings, there are an assortment of outlandish feathered creature species like Green rested Lorikeet, Yellow-streaked Lorry, Swainson Lory and so on. On the off chance that you appreciate spotting winged animals in their common environment, this is the ideal spot for you.
5. Child’s park: The well known child’s park is loaded up with gutsy and fun rides that everybody can appreciate to the heart’s fullest substance. From swing sets to slides, various such offices are accessible here, which will keep your children engaged for quite a long time.
6. Live shows: Love theater? Live shows comprise of tricks, dramatization, music and move are performed by expert specialists who do it with flawlessness. The rush of live exhibitions is perhaps the best thing to observer here.
7. Aha: If you are an admirer of history and wish to go down the old chronicled times and experience the Mughal Period or the superb Mauryans time, you should visit Eureka. You will be left awestruck by the great showcases of national just as worldwide social antiquities. The sheer scale and formal attire of this spot will leave you awestruck
- Ramoji Film city Timings : 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Ramoji Film city Entry Fee : General Guided Tour (without Food)- Adult: INR 900 & Child (3-12 years): INR 800.
Ramoji Star Experience (with Food) – Adult: INR 1900 & Child (3-12 years): INR 1600